When thinking about a destination wedding, where do you start? There’s a whole world to consider! Fortunately, if you want the best destination for your dream wedding, this guide is a place to start.
Australia is regarded for its rugged beauty, which is why it is a great destination for those who want an active, outdoor celebration.
- Longitude 131°: Although the Outback may not be your first thought for a wedding, this resort makes it desirable. The hotel features views of the rugged countryside. Uluru in the background will make your wedding pictures stand out. Tours of the area are a great idea for you and your guests.
- Mural Hall: As the quintessential venue in Melbourne, Mural Hall has beautiful architecture and exquisite catering which will make your wedding look and feel flawless. Mural Hall works hard to make sure every ceremony is unique, and the staff will collaborate with you to create the ideal wedding experience. With catering, flowers and more on-site, it’s a comprehensive choice for your destination wedding.
- qualia: If you’re going for jaw-dropping beauty, try qualia. qualia is located on Hamilton Island, which is known for lush forests and pristine beaches. There are options for go-karting, hang gliding, diving and more. Since the resort sits next to the Great Barrier Reef, the water recreation is unparalleled.
France is known for its romantic atmosphere, so of course you should consider it for your destination wedding. Here are three great venues for romance and sophistication.
- Chateau Lagorce: Nothing beats getting married in a castle. Chateau Lagorce is literally a fairytale castle. As if the ambiance isn’t enough, this venue is located near Bordeaux and Dordogne. Many wedding guests will love visiting the famous wineries in the region.
- Shangri-La Hotel Paris: Your wedding can capture the Parisian spirit at this venue. Shangri-La Hotel Paris is part of a respected hotel chain, which means the staff is fully equipped to meet your needs. Plus, by getting married in Paris, it is easy to visit other attractions nearby.
- Chateau de Brametourte: This upscale venue maximizes the epic views of the Pyrenees. The posh finishes help create a memorable event. Guests are likely to enjoy exploring the surrounding region, which has many national parks with walking trails and other outdoor recreation.
Mexico is a more accessible international location. Despite news of violence in some areas, most tourist resorts are still completely safe for your wedding plans.
- Secrets Aura: There are other resorts in Cozumel, but this is the only one exclusively for adults. With this unprecedented privacy, your guests will luxuriate on the beaches. The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef is nearby, which is ideal for diving with its colorful fish.
- Dreams Villamagna: Located in Nuevo Vallarta, this resort utilizes views of Bandera Bay and the Sierra Madres. Simply put, your wedding pictures will be magnificent. The resort itself is equipped for comfort with private terraces, personal whirlpools and more. Your guests will thank you for your choice.
- Secrets Silversands: This Puerto Morelos resort hosts weddings often, so the staff knows how to design a flawless event. Most ceremonies take place on a gazebo over the Caribbean Sea. Other amenities include eight pools for your guests. You won’t need those pools with the private terrace and plunge pool attached to the honeymoon suite.
Picking the right venue is ultimately a matter of personal taste. You should consider your interests, background and budget. Using this guide, you are sure to find the perfect venue for your international wedding.