I enjoy prepare and revel in eating. Many people thought steamed meals are not tasty and boring, but I love to steam my food and you’ll be surprise which i have no cooking oils within my kitchen. The niche of steaming is refreshing, electric (simple to clean your kitchen area) and the most crucial part may be the original taste of food is going to be preserved.
Steaming is really a cooking process without deep fry or stir fry and doesn’t require oil. Thus the components to steam should be fresh. On top of that, the initial sweetness from the steamed meals are preserved since the food doesn’t are exposed to great deal of water. You will find 4 fundamental methods for steaming ie: pure steaming,coated steaming, dry steaming and prepare steaming.
Pure steaming – This is actually the easiest method of steaming. Marinate the raw ingredients with seasonings and transfer in to the wok and steam.
Coat steaming – Cut the raw ingredients into small pieces and coat with special flour (corn flour) and transfer in to the wok and steam.
Dry steaming – Blanch the raw ingredients with boiling water and take it out of the boiling water. Drain water and add seasonings. Ingredients (having a plate) then transferred into wok and engrossed in a clear cloth and steam.
Prepare Steaming – Prepare the raw ingredients until soft or mashed and transfer into wok and steam.
Now, let begin to see the five simple tips of food steaming –
1. Put the ingredients in to the wok only if water starts boiling.
2. Maintain enough water for steaming, preferably keep your water 1 inch underneath the steaming pan.
3. Change to lower heat once the water starts boiling to be able to keep up with the steam within the wok.
4. Avoid tiny droplets water from dripping to the foods when lifting in the lid.
5. Don’t lift the lid once turn off heat to be able to permit the remaining heat to steam the components briefly.