It won’t be wrong to say that out of every 100 guests at a wedding, 70 are there for food. It may sound a bit funny but that’s true! If I say about myself, at every wedding I am invited, my main aim is to hit the delicious buffet spread unless the wedding is either of my close relative or a friend. This only goes onto prove an undisputable fact, no matter how well the wedding is arranged, guests will remember it only for the food. If food is good, everything is good but if the food is bad then no matter how beautiful event or venue, people will say “khana accha nahin tha”.
Therefore to save you from any such comments, we bring you 5 super-cool tips. These tips will help you pick the crème de la crème food caterer out of the available catering services in Bangalore. Let’s roll!
- Many times it happens that the venue where wedding is going to take place mandates you to go for a pre-fixed food caterer. Even some venue owners do not allow bringing outside caterers or take extra charges (in addition to venue rent) to allow them. So before finalizing your wedding caterer, it is advisable to confirm with the venue owner once.
- We all have relatives (no matter how small in number) who prefer to have food without any onion or garlic. This is of immense relevance if you have invited such guests to the wedding (simply because you can’t send them back hungry). Hence make sure you ask the food caterer to cook Jain food for a limited number of guests.
- There are basically two types of food catering services in India. One is the traditional “Halwai” system and second is the modern approach. In the former, you personally have to purchase all the raw material needed to cook food (as per directions of contractor) and provide them to the labor. While in the latter, you outsource the entire food menu to a service provider on per plate basis and only pay money. Traditional approach is cheap but will take your time, while the modern approach will save time but cost more. So opt for the one which suits you the best.
- The location where your wedding will take place matters a lot when it comes to hiring a food caterer. The caterer will have to get his/her food and equipments to the venue in time to avoid any delay in starting of food service. If the venue is way too far then caterer may face issues in transportation as well maintaining quality of food items which will be transported readymade.
- Always get in touch with the past customers to whom the caterer has provided his/her services. This will help in getting to know the actual and unbiased feedback regarding the services as well as the food quality of the caterer.
Now you are all-set to find and freeze the food caterer for your wedding but what if we tell you can do it from your home? Simply visit Shaadidukaan.com, type-in your city and find the list of best caterers available around. After this, shortlist your desired ones on the basis of ratings, price and call them to set up the meeting.